The Master’s charity of the year is the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity, based at The Royal Marsden Hospital, which was founded by Past Master Dr William Marsden in 1851. It is one of Britain’s leading cancer hospitals and on the 19th March, over 70 Cordwainers and their families will be participating in the Marsden March to raise vital funds for the hospital’s world-class research and care.
The quickest way to support the Cordwainers’ March for the Marsden is to visit the Company JustGiving page here.
The Royal Marsden treats over 50,000 patients each year with a seamless blend of expensive equipment and exceptional care. Cordwainers are raising funds to procure advanced equipment for the treatment of breast cancer.
Cordwainers aged from four to 74 will be walking and we have a report of one family’s training here.
Several teams have set up JustGiving pages. Please choose a team, follow their link or send a cheque to the office, made out to the ‘Worshipful Company of Cordwainers’ with the name of the participant/family you are supporting on the back.
- The Master’s family: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/MarsdenMarch2017-Blanfords
- The Caldecott Family: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/E-Caldecott
- The Chamberlain Family: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Family-Chamberlain-Squire
- The Clerk’s Family: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/John-Miller23
- Jilly Francis: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Fromfulhamtobeyondthethames
- Nancy Treves: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Nancy-Treves
- The Millidges & Stillwells: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Judith-Lizzie
- David Skinner: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/David-Skinner01
- Caroline Southernwood: www.justgiving.com/
- Ana Williams: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Ana-Williams
- Mary Wing To: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Mary-Wing-To